Radiation Oncologists

Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
600 Gresham Dr
Norfolk, VA 23507
757-668-2075
Locations and availability (11)

|  Very, very impressed patient.  |  show details
by Muffy C. on Jul 5th, 2010

There is no way a doctor could do more to earn my utmost respect, and he has a charming and almost shy bedside manner. Seems to truly listen and to care. Impressed by his degrees (both MD and PhD!) too. Expert support staff, comfortable setting, but also the one thing that really matters -- AFTER SEEING HIM FOR CYBERKNIFE I FEEL HOPE FOR MY LUNG CANCER.

|  show details
by June on Jun 1st, 2010

I am a new patient, and at least on this first visit, I could not be more pleased. Obviously he has the expertise, but I was so warmed by his manner too. He really answered my questions--really. He put me at ease, he seemed like a fully-human person and not just a glorified technician, and there's a humbleness and almost a shyness there rather than the arrogance people sometimes complain of in their physicians. I don't personally run into many of that type myself, but I think anyone who tends to feel that way towards doctors will really like this more-than-nice gentleman. But of course none of that matters if he can't treat me successfully. I have confidence that he can.