Dr. Scott Willson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 16th, 2015
LOVE HIM!
I am a regular patient at Purity Wellness. The attentiveness and compassion of Dr. Willson is what keeps me coming back. I recommend his practice to ANYONE!

February 11th, 2015
The quality of my life has increased exponentially since I started seeing Dr. Willson
I have never had a doctor whom I trusted more, nor one so passionate about what he does. His follow up and concern is unprecedented. When I took the labs he ran to my primary care physician he said it was all completely over his head and he wished he had time to practice like that. Dr. Willson diagnosed so many issues that dozens of other doctors either misdiagnosed or missed completely (even the Mayo Clinc). When I met him my hair was falling out so bad I actually bought a wig and went to the Hair Club for options. I had gained a lot of weight. I was so fatigued I couldn't function. My hypoactive thyroid had been misdiagnosed by at least a dozen other physicians. I was virtually completely sedentary. I didn't realized my body was nearly deplete of several hormones and no other doctor had even checked that despite my knowledge now that all my symptoms were pointing to it. I'd had these symptoms for years. Now, I can't even put into words the difference in the way I feel. My zest for life is back. Lost all the weight I gained and a little more. I enjoy life again. When you fix the big stuff, you can focus on the little details that didn't seem to matter before. Dr. Willson fixed a scar I had at my inner eyebrow that I'd had for 20 years. It made me look like I was scowling when I wasn't. People were constantly misreading me thinking I was angry when I wasn't. (even my own mother.) I'd asked dermatologists before over the years if they could do anything for it but none could. Then I mentioned it to Dr. Wilson. Wow. He fixed it. I feel so much better. I've seen what he's done for others too, including a woman who was in a car accident and had a droopy eye from it, which Dr. Willson fixed. He is very very skilled at what he does. I would recommended him to anyone.

September 5th, 2013
Reviews from 2010 are false!!!
I am a patient of Dr. Willson and asked him directly about his residency. He completed his residency at KU. Obviously, the critic had the wrong Dr. Willson. Dr. Scott Willson is a knowledgable doctor that has helped me with an array of medical and cosmetic issues. I recommend him to ALL my friends and family. They are equally impressed with not only his bedside manner - but his abilities.

February 28th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Wilson for over a year regularly for skin care . He is very attentive and always takes the time necessary to answer questions. His staff and nurse are very friendly and seem knowledgeable in their area of expertise. I highly recommend him

October 14th, 2012
Dr Willson has an artistic ability to know exactly what you need to get the best results. I always look great when he's done. Also very caring and spends alot of time with you. I highly recommend him.

April 11th, 2011
Very easy to talk to, listens to the things that bother ME, considers those issues first and foremost! I never felt like he was trying to "sell" me anything but was actually interested in helping me look and feel better!

March 27th, 2011
I wouldn't trust my facial care to anyone else!
Dr. Scott Willson is really really good at getting cosmetic injections right! I look better and feel better after visiting him for derma filler and/or botox injections. Just right. Not overdone. Natural looking.

October 18th, 2010
He was really wonderful!He has a great personality and didn't have me wait long at all!I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know!

October 14th, 2010
Uneasy about credentials
I didn't know Dr Wilson hasn't done a residency. Isn't that required?? That makes me uncomfortable. It's hard to get an appointment on certain days since he doesn't even practice full time. And I think he's moved a lot. Wonder why....

July 14th, 2010
He has not completed an Internal Medicine residency
I am upset that this Dr. advertises as an Interenst yet he has not completed an Internal Medicine residency.