A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Winston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Winston is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winston
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winston Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Winston graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Winston has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott David Winston MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Winston practice?
- Dr. Scott Winston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Winston practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sheridan, AR.
See Sheridan Primary Care Doctors.