A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Wise is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Wise, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wise has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Cannon Wise MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Wise practice?
- Dr. Scott Wise has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Wise practices Family Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Primary Care Doctors.