A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Witherspoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Witherspoon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Witherspoon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Witherspoon graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Witherspoon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Robert Witherspoon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Witherspoon practice?
- Dr. Scott Witherspoon has 6 office locations.
Dr. Scott Witherspoon practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.