A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Wodicka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Wodicka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wodicka
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wodicka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Wodicka, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wodicka graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wodicka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Christopher Wodicka MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Wodicka practice?
- Dr. Scott Wodicka has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Wodicka practices Surgery near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Surgeons.