Learn more about Dr. Scott Wodicka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Wodicka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Wodicka, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wodicka graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wodicka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wodicka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Wodicka practice?
Dr. Scott Wodicka practices Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Surgeons.