The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Wodicka
Dr. Scott Wodicka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bay Shore, NY, with another office in Bay Shore, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Wodicka is affiliated with Southside Hospital, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Wodicka has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Wodicka has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Scott Wodicka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay Shore, NY.
Dr Scott Siegel
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry, General Surgery
Franklin Square, NY
Dr. Harold Fernandez
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Bay Shore, NY 0.01 mi23
Dr. Gustave Pogo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Bay Shore, NY 0.01 mi33