A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Wong is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Wong, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Wong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Regional Hospital
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Allen Wong MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Wong practice?
- Dr. Scott Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Wong practices Surgery near Maryville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Sauget, IL.
See Maryville Surgeons.