Dr. Scott Woody DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 15th, 2016
Fantastic office great doctor!
I was holding off for over 3 years with my problems. If I had any idea it would have been this simple I would have gone in a long time ago. The prices are high but way cheaper than the CS Surgery Center. I would rather not have to go under the knife if at all possible.

July 11th, 2015
Excellent medical treatment by Dr. Scott Woody!
I waited many years to see someone to take care of my hemorrhoid problems. Dr. Woody is truly remarkable and there was almost no discomfort at all in the rubber banding and infrared coagulation treatments I received. In the last year my hemorrhoid problem has almost been entirely eliminated. I strongly recommend Dr. Woody and his entire staff if you are having similar problems.

October 10th, 2013
After at least 5 years of putting up with bleeding and leakage, but not much pain. I found Dr. Scott Woody on the internet. I had no choice but get treatment, the hemorrhoids were too bad to continue to hide for much longer. The reviews I found on the internet, most were favorable for infrared coagulation with no down time. I made the appointment and could not be happier with the treatments so far. The bleeding and leakage have stopped and I have only had 3 treatments so far and have not missed any work or had to explain to anyone at work what was wrong with me because of time off. The staff and Dr. Woody are very professional and they really make an uncomfortable situation very tolerable. I actually look forward to getting treatment so I can end the source of my stress for several years. If you are reading this I wished I could give out my phone number so I could describe the process and relieve any fears you might have. Thank you, Dr. Woody and staff.

March 4th, 2013
An amazing experience/highly recommended doctor
In a sea of health care providers and bad or merely so so experiences, I feel obligated to highly recommend Dr Scott Woody and his entire team at Mountain Springs Medical. Dr Woody's professionalism and bedside manner is top notch, as well as his willingness to work with pre-existing conditions along with honoring my desire to treat my severe hemmorhoids and fissure both with his treatment protocol, as well as with long-term rest and natural herbals that he ok'd. I was treated by Dr. Woody for a full calendar year and the entire experience was professional and I was made to feel very cared for and any concerns I had throughout the treatment process were responded to with great compassion. I have seen many, many doctors over the years and Dr. Scott Woody is hands down in the top five best doctors I have ever been treated by.

February 11th, 2013
Excellent Care
All of these websites have their own grading conventions or methodes. I give Dr. Woody, and his entire staff, and A+.

October 1st, 2012
Excellent care
Outstanding experience overall. Very professional, knowledgeable, helpful staff. Complete explanations of diagnosis and treatment. Prompt service, easy to get appointments. Always prepared with regard to history of condition and treatment. Great results. Highly recommend without reservations.

July 20th, 2012
Excellent Care !
Dr. Woody and his staff provide first rate medical care. From ease of appointments through all the interactions to the follow-up care, I have been extremely pleased with Mountain Streams Medical Center services in Colorado Springs. I highly recommend Dr. Scott Woody.

April 24th, 2012
IRC Treatment
Dr. Woody's IRC treatments for hemorroids are far more effective and so much less painful than any other hemorroid treatments around.

August 23rd, 2011
Dr Scott Woody DO
I have put off for years having my hemorrhoid issue taken care of. I heard a spot on the radio about a non surgical treatment. I went to see Dr.Woody at Mountain Streams Medical Center. Everything was explained in laymen terms. I had the treatment done it has changed my life. I only wish I would have found Dr. Woody sooner.

May 27th, 2011
Right On
Got in got out and felt much better. What more can you say!

April 6th, 2011
Awesome!
Dr. Woody does a few procedures that I ended up doing. Some more uncomfortable subject matter than others. Overall, a very nice staff and professional physician with a very appropriate sense of humor. It is nice to walk in and be seen quickly and be done. Long waits are the exception rather than the rule. I don't get a chance really to sit down and I'm done. Then I can sit down and thumb through a magazine if I like or quickly get back to the office. Pleasure to experience this service.

February 18th, 2010
Best Medical Experience in a long time!
I recently had to visit Dr. Woody due to a very unpleasant problem. I have a hemorrhoid condition and he does a non-surgical procedure that works really well. He and the staff were all very kind and understanding of my embarassing condition. I would like to recommend him to everyone that suffers with this problem, he really gave me my life back!