A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Woomer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Woomer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woomer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woomer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Woomer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Woomer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Woomer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Forest Woomer MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott F. Woomer practice?
- Dr. Scott Woomer has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Woomer practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Fort Worth Radiologists.