Dr. Scott Worrell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Worrell?

March 5th, 2017

I'm glad I came here. I highly recommend Dr.Worrell to anybody that's need help when they have injured themselves.

October 5th, 2016

Dr. Worrell is excellent, and really takes the time to explain everything. I follow treatment plans better when I understand the reasoning behind it. Great physician!

June 17th, 2016

Dr. Worrell is #1

Dr. Worrell and staff have great treatment down pat. They all work together as a team for the benefit of their patients!!! Dr. Worrell is #1 in my book. I am a nurse, and he actually talked to me with respect. His skills and Standard of Care is meticulous!! I would highly recommend him !!

May 7th, 2016

Experience with the entire staff has always been wonderful!

February 19th, 2016

Best practice best surgeons best staff I have ever experienced! Dr Worrell is the best and is full of patient compassion!

October 6th, 2014

no insurance no service

very frustrating because I work hard and we are barely making ends meet and my daughter needs to see an orthopedic surgeon for her ankle and no one will see her without $150 or more up front since we cannot afford insurance. Doctors are supposed to care about the public not be in it for what they can get out of the public

September 2nd, 2014

Broken bones and broken spirit

Dr. Worrell is my "hero". In addition to performing several successful surgeries on me in a very professional and expert manner, he cared enough to for my welfare to intervene in another medical issue I was having at the same time. me in a very professional and expert manner, he cared enough for my welfare to intervene in another medical issue I was having at the same time. I will be forever grateful to him for his genuine concern. If he had not been willing to take the time to explore my other difficulties, I would not have gotten such a good outcome. I credit him completely.

February 10th, 2017