Dr. Scott Wrye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Wrye?

Great Doc!!

Posted on June 17th, 2014

After a serious injury involving my son, Dr. Wrye assisted us in the ER. With a broken jaw and concussion we were obviously very worried, Dr Hall was sympathetic and supportive during the entire process. My son liked him very much and he did a GREAT job! Turned a very bad situation into a great experience!!

awesome

Posted on December 16th, 2013

saved my arm, amazing surgeon, had to take a muscle from my leg implant it into my arm and then do a skin graft to cover the tissue loss. best in reno

Great Man and a Great Surgeon

Posted on March 3rd, 2013

We are lucky to have Drs. Wrye and Hall in our area.

Bad, go elsewhere!

Posted on December 23rd, 2011

My son was seen for polydactyl (extra fingers/toes at birth) dr. wrye said it would be a simple in office procedure (as our daughters was at another doctor) they called a couple days later to confirm the procedure about a couple months out. When I called to confirm the procedure a week out they had not gotten the preauthorization from my insurance filed or worked up so surgery was delayed. If I had not called they would have forgotten about me since the surgery wasnt even scheduled on the books. After they got the preauthorization from the insurance they called to inform me that suddenly it would have to be done in a hospital under general anesthesia instead of in office with a mild sedative and local anesthetic again like my older daughter was with the same condition. After being lied to and given the run around I went to another doctor.

One of the best

Posted on May 19th, 2010

Dr. Wrye is the best doctor I have been to see hands down. Extremely skilled and knowledgeable. I especially liked how thoroughly he gave all the options available the pros and cons of each and which one he recommended and why. The office staff is very helpful and caring. I can't say enough positive things

Simply the best!

Posted on June 1st, 2009

This guy is an amazing surgeon. He cares, he listens, he does what he says he will do. His team is awesome! They make you feel special from the moment you walk in until you come back after surgery. They are there to help you and reassure you.

Posted on February 1st, 2016