A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Yaekle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Yaekle is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Yaekle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaekle graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yaekle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Yaekle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Yaekle practice?
- Dr. Scott Yaekle has 8 office locations.
Dr. Scott Yaekle practices Family Medicine near Westland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Westland Family Physicians.