Dr. Scott Yagel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Yagel?

October 17th, 2011

Wait was too long!

. I am most disappointed in the wait time. I waited over 50 minutes to be seen by the doctor. 50 minutes just to have him walk into my room!! I never received any feedback as to the wait and when I addressed the issue to the doctor he merely stated I'm sorry. If the wait time was going to be long, I would appreciate if the doctor/ receptionist asked me if I cared to reschedule, who said I didn't have something else to do? My time is just as valuable as any person, so when I schedule an appointment I expect to be seen at least within 15 minutes. After all, the receptionist is the one looking at the calendar to ensure I am placed in to a time that is compatible with the doctor's schedule. If I arrive late or do not call, I am billed anywhere from $50.00 to $200.00 depending on the incident. If the doctor arrives late, I get nothing except sorry and all my other appointments being thrown off at that time. Why is it OK for the doctor to be late but not the patient? If you have too many people scheduled or you can't wrap up an appointment in a timely manner, maybe you should try placing greater distance between the next patient, to allot for the overtime (which by the way I'm not getting paid for) in which the patient will be occurring. So many times people say this is the norm, this is not acceptable! If you arrive late at the doctor's office you are billed or asked to rescheduled, if you arrive late for an interview you will not get the job, if you arrive late at your job you will be fired. Why is it OK for a doctor in a doctor's office to be late for his/her patients? I had an appointment; I even brought in my paperwork already filled out. I didn't just walk in. I rescheduled an appointment for another doctor while waiting for the doctor to come in, upon him coming In, I left. He or she will no longer be privy to my money when I have to wait excessively.

May 5th, 2009

Best Doctor

Dr Yagel is very capable - lots of experience and knowledge - and he is also very kind. Just exactly the type of Doctor you want when you are dealing with GI issues, whether a routine colonoscopy or a difficult health problem. He seems especially good at diagnosing problems.

September 29th, 2017