A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Yale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Yale, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yale graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Yale has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Howard Yale MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Yale practice?
- Dr. Scott Yale has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Yale practices Anesthesiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Anesthesiologists.