A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Yang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Yang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Hosung Yang MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Yang practice?
- Dr. Scott Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Yang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists and Santa Rosa Cardiologists.