A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Yarmark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Yarmark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yarmark graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yarmark has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Yarmark DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Yarmark practice?
- Dr. Scott Yarmark has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Yarmark practices Family Medicine near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Family Physicians.