A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Yeager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Yeager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Yeager, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Fetal Diseases
- Heart Catheterization
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeager graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yeager has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Brand Yeager MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Yeager practice?
- Dr. Scott Yeager has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Yeager practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Brattleboro, VT.
See Burlington Pediatricians and Burlington Pediatric Specialists.