A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Yeager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Yeager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeager
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yeager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Yeager, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Fetal Diseases
- Heart Catheterization
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeager graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yeager has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott B Yeager MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Yeager practice?
- Dr. Scott Yeager has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Yeager practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Pediatricians and Burlington Pediatric Specialists.