Learn more about Dr. Scott Yeager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Yeager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Yeager, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Fetal Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeager graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yeager has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeager accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 23 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Yeager practice?
Dr. Scott Yeager practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Johnsbury, VT and Lebanon, NH.
See Burlington Pediatricians, Burlington Pediatric Specialists, and Burlington Cardiologists.