A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Yeager is Excellent. Dr. Yeager has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Yeager, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Balloon Angioplasty Coronary Angioplasty, Congenital Heart Defects, and Fetal Diseases.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeager graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yeager has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Hospital
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeager accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 23 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Scott Yeager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Yeager practice?
Dr. Scott Yeager practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NH and Saint Johnsbury, VT.
See Burlington Pediatricians, Burlington Pediatric Specialists, and Burlington Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Scot Yeager, Dr. Scottie Yeager, Dr. Scotty Yeager