A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Young is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Young, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Young has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Young DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Young practice?
- Dr. Scott Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Young practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.