A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Youngquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Youngquist, MD, MS is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Youngquist graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Youngquist has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Cache Valley Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott T Youngquist MD and MS is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Youngquist practice?
- Dr. Scott Youngquist has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Youngquist practices Emergency Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Salt Lake City Emergency Physicians.