A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Yun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Yun, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yun has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Kiwun Yun MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott K. Yun practice?
- Dr. Scott Yun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Yun practices Urology near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Urologists.