Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Zager
Dr. Scott Zager, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oxnard, CA, with another office in Camarillo, CA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Zager is affiliated with St John's Regional Medical Center, St John's Pleasant Valley Hospital and St Johns Reg Medctr, Oxnard, Ca. Dr. Zager has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Zager has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Scott Zager is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxnard, CA.
Dr. Esam Obed
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Oxnard, CA 0.01 mi30
Dr. Fan Wang
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine
Oxnard, CA 0.01 mi34
Dr. David Schmidt
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Oxnard, CA 0.01 mi31