Overall Review

3.6

April 8th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor
On time, professional, personable and a true good person. As well as staff.

October 11th, 2015
Disgusted
Abrupt, arrogant and condescending attitude. The whole place has a arrogant attitude from staff on down. Doctor interrupted every time I tried to speak. Worst care I ever received. If you value your time go somewhere else.

October 1st, 2013
Very Disappointed!
I'm very disappointment... I've been a patient over 10 years and it took less than 6 months owing $152.00 to ruining my credit. What's more disappointing is I requested to speak to Dr. Zahner his billing manager Milly informed me that Dr. Zahner said he would not be returning my call and he would not remove the collection from my credit report. 10+ years being a patient, countless referral to ACDA and I can't get the courtesy of a return call. Not to mention Milly's condescending tone about the situation. I vigorous tried to explain to Milly I was in the process of moving to another state I did not receive the any finial notices she said she mailed, I never received a phone call about the balance. I explain to Milly obviously there's a lapse in communication and I fully take responsibility for that, I explain to her I'm in the process of purchasing a home and this collection would effect my closing.She had no remorse for how easily one click of a button affect me any my family life.

March 29th, 2013
Well run office with courteous and knowledgeable staff. Dr. Zahner was very helpful and spent ample time with me! The complete visit was a positive experience!

March 10th, 2013
Could not be better
Very enjoyable and professional experience! Staff were pleasant and efficient. Doctor was knowledgeable and helpful. Billing process was seamless.

March 4th, 2013
Excellent Office
Very courteous staff. Knowlegable doctor. Would highly recommend.

February 27th, 2013
Student
Dr. Scott is a great doctor and is always very helpfull:)

February 15th, 2013
Scary
Choose someone else, he has many unprofessional qualities. Never again will I see him.

February 6th, 2013
takes his time, is thorough, and is very caring listens to you

April 26th, 2012
Dr. Scott Zahner helped me with some skin problems that have nagged me for sometime. As a matter of fact, he changed my Rx that my former Dr. had prescribed, as Dr. Z. stated was injuring my skin. He said that the new Rx will take 6 weeks to take effect and low behold it did. I sure feel a lot better.

April 3rd, 2011
I can not speak more highly of Dr. Scott Zahner. He diagnosed and treated my daughter who had been struggling with a skin issure for 3 long months. I had taken her to 2 other derm. practices that included 5 other dermatologist looked at her and none of them could diagnose or cure her. Dr. Zahner walked in an immediately suspected the problem and took steps that day that started her recovery! He also cared about solving it more than I had sensed any of the other doctors had- he really wanted to get to the bottom of it I am so thankful to him and he has since also diagnosed a skin problem of correctly that had been misdiagnosed by 3 other top dermatologits.

January 10th, 2011
I don't know why Dr. Zahner is getting such a bad rep on this site. I just took my 10 month old daughter to him for help with her eczema. He quickly by accurately diagnosed her problem and wrote down a plan of attack to help her. He was very knowledgeable and caring. He provided samples and made sure I was comfortable with the plan and fully understood it. I found him and his staff to be very friendly and caring. He even took the time to pay attention to and talk to the baby, which is always nice to see.