Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 22nd, 2016

Fibromyalgia has a very high rate of suicidal ideation and completion. I feel doctors in this area should start spending more time making sure their patients have the support they need, whether therapy, online support groups etc. It is probably also important to bring family in. Doctors need to have patients rely less on the internet and explain what symptoms the patient will explain over the course of the illness. However, Dr. zashin stays on top of the latest treatments and is eager to help.

Superior Doctor Who Cares show details Superior Doctor Who Cares
by Alyssa Freitag on Apr 23rd, 2015

When first I came to him, I was nervous and scared of the ramifications of my newly discovered RA. After my first visit, I was put at ease and my fears disappeared. I feel confident in his ability, expertise and genuine care. He listened to me and my family and is completely engaged in my story, situation, and medical history. He even cares about the outside influences! However, he is not so one-minded in what my care should be that he ignores my desire to get natural help. He wants me to be just as involved in the decision-making as he is. It is a relationship that goes beyond just medicine. He is what a true doctor should be. He is worth his weight in gold!!!

Patient and RN show details Patient and RN
by gwen graves on Aug 12th, 2014

He is the most intelligent, patient, caring and thorough MD that i have ever seen as a patient and practioner. He is warm very kind and always practices from "BEST PRACTICE" standards. He is invested in your care and has the most caring professional staff in Dallas. They understand that patients dealing with pain and autoimmune diseases are not at their best . Each person shares Dr.Z's values about pt care. I have seen and worked with multiple providers and you will never have the most genuine caring experience that they provide. He is careful with your care, followup and patient teaching exists here. Very easy to get appointments and he is a patient advocate. These are things pts hope for but in the NEW WORLD ORDER of medicine it is rare that you can get all of this from one provider and his staff. If you are lost and in need of care with a medical partner because you are in pain, and you have been everywhere and have not gotten answers call this office immediately because you will be cared for and you no longer have to feel lost and alone with regards to your medical care. I only wish that i had found him sooner. This is the safest practice in the N. Tx area and he will leave no stone unturned as he walks you through the most appropriate diagnostic care and treatment, and his staff is just as brillant and caring as he is. Welcome to a place where the provider and his lovely staff will treat you as a human being deserving of dignity and understanding. May God forever bless this practice, i needed them desperately. And they all have a great sense of humor. I have never been in great hands of care. Peace and Blessings on your medical journey.

Best Diagnostic Physician show details Best Diagnostic Physician
May 4th, 2012

Dr. Zashin is the best doctor I have ever seen. He listens, he is detailed, he is good at figuring out the problem, and he knows the best treatment. After seeing so many doctors trying to figure out what was wrong with me I am so thankful and blessed to have found him. He calls just to see how you are responding to the medication so he can make adjustments. I feel better and I am finally on the road to recovery, and it's all due to his expertise. He cares about his patients and it shows.

THE BEST!! show details THE BEST!!
Sep 21st, 2011

FINALLY, after all these years I have located the site that provides me the opportunity to express my gratitude to Doctor Scott Zashin. I have been patient of Dr. Zashins for 9 years now, after he was the doctor that had the astutely requested the test that provided the initial diagnosis for my condition, which had many other physicians baffled. I honestly believe I would not be here, were it not for the Dr. Zashin. I cannot precisely explain it but his demeanor and my confidence in his abilities has helped me maintain a positive attitude all of these years. Although this thing has been somewhat normalized, Dr. Zashin to this day, follows my progress and orders the necessary blood work on a monthly/bi-monthly schedule to ensure a flare-up is caught before it progresses too far and to monitor the effects of the maintenance medications I am taking.Doctor Scott Zashin is DEFENITELY NOT in this, just for the money. I truly believe monetary rewards are secondary to this doctor. The health and welfare of his patients come first, a rare trait in doctors these days. IF he does not have the definitive answer for something related to your condition, he will NOT hesitate to direct you to another specialist. He wants to do the very best he can, on your behalfNO EGO thing going on with Dr. Zashin. His staff just adore him, they are dedicated to him and cannot say enough good things about him when I am in his office.IF you are truly looking for the finest CARE for your condition, that is within the realm of Dr. Zashins expertise, do yourself a favor and pay him a visit. I will, and have, recommended Dr. Zashin to friends and family, I want them to have the best care possible.

great doctor;verypleased for many years show details great doctor;verypleased for many years
Nov 25th, 2010

I have received excellent care as well as very detailed follow up for many years. Very personable and listens to my concerns. His office staff is first rate and they have been with him for many years. He has treated my joint issues over the years with excellent results. I give Dr. Zashin and his office my highest recommendations.

Patient,Brilliant ,Genuine Concern show details Patient,Brilliant ,Genuine Concern
by Diane S on Oct 29th, 2010

Dr. Zashin is compassionate, caring and extremely knowledgable. He is willing to answer all of your questions.He truly earned his title as one of the best doctors.His staff compliments his caring manner

by J.Collins on Jan 2nd, 2010

Dr. Zashin and his staff have been so kind and caring. Finally after months of unexplainable symptoms, I can finally move forward with the answers I needed. I travel many miles to see Dr. Zashin and the trip is worth it. As a nurse myself, I can say that the care I receive is top notch. Thanks to Dr. Zashin and his wonderful staff.

Modern day Dr. Welby show details Modern day Dr. Welby
by Gwen Graves on Oct 5th, 2009

Dr. Zashin and his staff are etxraordinarily compatible. They give patients hope with dignity, compassion,and knowlegde. My experience with them has been life changing to say the least. Thank you for finding out what was wrong and the treatment. Everyday is not a pain day nor is every day a sad day. This office is the gold standard for healthcare. I am a patient and a nurse. Unsung heroes with their kindness and their own beautiful lights that inspire.