Dr. Scott Zashin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Zashin?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Scott Zashin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2016

Highly recommend!

June 16th, 2016

He has a terrific bedside manner. He spends quite a bit of time with you. He is a great listener and very sincere.

June 1st, 2016

I had been to numerous specialists who treated my symptoms which I had occassional temporary relief. Dr. Zashin found my diagnosis before he started treatment. He listened to every symptom and did diagnostic testing and followed up with extensive questions with my symptoms. He talked to me and examined me thoroughly and that had not been done. He found that I had RA and fibronyalgia after ruling out other conditions. He followed up with me about what we were looking at. I had been in chronic pain with insomnia and fatigue for several years and with that came so much despair. Dr. Z was patient, attentive, caring and started my treatment. Being in pain constantly changes your life and you need someone who is experienced, understanding, who sees you as an individual and hears you vs running out of the room or treating you like all RA pts. I will be forever grateful for the care I receive from Dr. Z and his entire staff. They are professional, caring people and he is the best Dr. I have ever met or seen , as a professional in healthcare and as a patient. And his office staff is the best in Dallas because they treat you with respect, kindness and understand that patients with rheumatic illnesses, chronic pain need excellent care and sometimes patience. It is just not only what they do, but who they are. They are the gold standard of medical care and I would not be comfortable with any other Rheumatologist or staff after being a pt for 8 years. I can say that without hesitation because of the number of drs I have seen and how the offices are run. Dr Z. quite simply gave my life back to me and treats me as a partner in my care as he does each of his patients. His kindness, expertise/ knowledge, attentiveness is genuine. Other practioners always speak very highly of him as a physcian and just a kind human being and it makes me smile because my level of care goes up a little when I mention he is my Dr. Treatment is going well for me and my job is to let him know when it is not. These are lifelong conditions and that I would like to be in control of vs them controlling me and Dr. Z is making that possible for me. What else could I possibly ask for? Thank you Dr. Zashin and the entire staff.

April 23rd, 2016

Fibromyalgia has a very high rate of suicidal ideation and completion. I feel doctors in this area should start spending more time making sure their patients have the support they need, whether therapy, online support groups etc. It is probably also important to bring family in. Doctors need to have patients rely less on the internet and explain what symptoms the patient will explain over the course of the illness. However, Dr. zashin stays on top of the latest treatments and is eager to help.

April 23rd, 2015

Superior Doctor Who Cares

When first I came to him, I was nervous and scared of the ramifications of my newly discovered RA. After my first visit, I was put at ease and my fears disappeared. I feel confident in his ability, expertise and genuine care. He listened to me and my family and is completely engaged in my story, situation, and medical history. He even cares about the outside influences! However, he is not so one-minded in what my care should be that he ignores my desire to get natural help. He wants me to be just as involved in the decision-making as he is. It is a relationship that goes beyond just medicine. He is what a true doctor should be. He is worth his weight in gold!!!

August 12th, 2014

Patient and RN

He is the most intelligent, patient, caring and thorough MD that i have ever seen as a patient and practioner. He is warm very kind and always practices from "BEST PRACTICE" standards. He is invested in your care and has the most caring professional staff in Dallas. They understand that patients dealing with pain and autoimmune diseases are not at their best . Each person shares Dr.Z's values about pt care. I have seen and worked with multiple providers and you will never have the most genuine caring experience that they provide. He is careful with your care, followup and patient teaching exists here. Very easy to get appointments and he is a patient advocate. These are things pts hope for but in the NEW WORLD ORDER of medicine it is rare that you can get all of this from one provider and his staff. If you are lost and in need of care with a medical partner because you are in pain, and you have been everywhere and have not gotten answers call this office immediately because you will be cared for and you no longer have to feel lost and alone with regards to your medical care. I only wish that i had found him sooner. This is the safest practice in the N. Tx area and he will leave no stone unturned as he walks you through the most appropriate diagnostic care and treatment, and his staff is just as brillant and caring as he is. Welcome to a place where the provider and his lovely staff will treat you as a human being deserving of dignity and understanding. May God forever bless this practice, i needed them desperately. And they all have a great sense of humor. I have never been in great hands of care. Peace and Blessings on your medical journey.

May 4th, 2012

Best Diagnostic Physician

Dr. Zashin is the best doctor I have ever seen. He listens, he is detailed, he is good at figuring out the problem, and he knows the best treatment. After seeing so many doctors trying to figure out what was wrong with me I am so thankful and blessed to have found him. He calls just to see how you are responding to the medication so he can make adjustments. I feel better and I am finally on the road to recovery, and it's all due to his expertise. He cares about his patients and it shows.

September 22nd, 2011

THE BEST!!

FINALLY, after all these years I have located the site that provides me the opportunity to express my gratitude to Doctor Scott Zashin. I have been patient of Dr. Zashins for 9+ years now, after he was the doctor that had the astutely requested the test that provided the initial diagnosis for my condition, which had many other physicians baffled. I honestly believe I would not be here, were it not for the Dr. Zashin. I cannot precisely explain it but his demeanor and my confidence in his abilities has helped me maintain a positive attitude all of these years. Although this thing has been somewhat normalized, Dr. Zashin to this day, follows my progress and orders the necessary blood work on a monthly/bi-monthly schedule to ensure a flare-up is caught before it progresses too far and to monitor the effects of the maintenance medications I am taking.Doctor Scott Zashin is DEFENITELY NOT in this, just for the money. I truly believe monetary rewards are secondary to this doctor. The health and welfare of his patients come first, a rare trait in doctors these days. IF he does not have the definitive answer for something related to your condition, he will NOT hesitate to direct you to another specialist. He wants to do the very best he can, on your behalfNO EGO thing going on with Dr. Zashin. His staff just adore him, they are dedicated to him and cannot say enough good things about him when I am in his office.IF you are truly looking for the finest CARE for your condition, that is within the realm of Dr. Zashins expertise, do yourself a favor and pay him a visit. I will, and have, recommended Dr. Zashin to friends and family, I want them to have the best care possible.

November 25th, 2010

great doctor;verypleased for many years

I have received excellent care as well as very detailed follow up for many years. Very personable and listens to my concerns. His office staff is first rate and they have been with him for many years. He has treated my joint issues over the years with excellent results. I give Dr. Zashin and his office my highest recommendations.

October 29th, 2010

Patient,Brilliant ,Genuine Concern

Dr. Zashin is compassionate, caring and extremely knowledgable. He is willing to answer all of your questions.He truly earned his title as one of the best doctors.His staff compliments his caring manner

January 2nd, 2010

Dr. Zashin and his staff have been so kind and caring. Finally after months of unexplainable symptoms, I can finally move forward with the answers I needed. I travel many miles to see Dr. Zashin and the trip is worth it. As a nurse myself, I can say that the care I receive is top notch. Thanks to Dr. Zashin and his wonderful staff.

October 5th, 2009

Modern day Dr. Welby

Dr. Zashin and his staff are etxraordinarily compatible. They give patients hope with dignity, compassion,and knowlegde. My experience with them has been life changing to say the least. Thank you for finding out what was wrong and the treatment. Everyday is not a pain day nor is every day a sad day. This office is the gold standard for healthcare. I am a patient and a nurse. Unsung heroes with their kindness and their own beautiful lights that inspire.