A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Zeigen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Zeigen, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Zeigen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeigen graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zeigen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wills Eye Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zeigen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 7 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Zeigen practice?
Dr. Scott Zeigen practices Ophthalmology near Richboro, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA.
See Richboro Ophthalmologists.