Ophthalmologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Best Eye Doctor  |  show details
by Sherry L on Sep 3rd, 2014

I dare you to make an appointment with Dr. Zeigen! After one visit you won't go anywhere else for your eye care. I just had cataracts removed from both eyes and Dr. Ziegen was wonderful. I only wish I had discovered him sooner so he would have been the Dr that removed my mothers cataracts. She is now his patient though. You can be assured by words and actions that Dr Ziegen loves his profession. Your questions will be answered as he is extremely knowledgeable. So thankful I found him. His staff is also helpful.

|  Eye Surgery cardiac  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2014

Excellent service and surgery, better results than I could have ever expected.

|  None beter!  |  show details
by Allan G. on May 11th, 2014

Wish I found him sooner!

|  No better anywhere  |  show details
May 6th, 2014

Great staff and great Ophthalmologist ... Do not bother going anywhere else ... Not a mill!!

|  Best!  |  show details
by Kim R. on Mar 7th, 2014

Do not think about going anywhere else! Solo practice, great staff

by Purely satisfied patient on Mar 6th, 2014

If you think all eye doctors are created equal ... well you are wrong. Not only is Dr. Zeigen a great Ophthalmologist, he is a wonderful person. Warm, funny, caring, and most of all ... a fantastic physician. Gotta quote some previous reviews "you found the best ... you hit the lottery!"

|  Great doctor and staff.  |  show details
by Wanda on Feb 4th, 2014

Thank you for making me see again. Didn't know what I was missing.

|  Absolutely wonderful!  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

Stop looking for an Ophthalmologist ... you found the best!

|  Best ever!  |  show details
May 26th, 2012

I have been going to Ophthalmologists for my eye exams for many years because I am over 50. But Dr. Zeigen is the best one so far. After I scheduled my visit, friends asked me who I was going to see. I said Dr. Zeigen, and all of them said "he's great" and several of them did not even know that were using the same doctor. Amazing doctor, and by the end of my exam, we were friends forever. I will not go anywhere else, and neither should you.

|  Gratified Glaucoma patient  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2012

No doctor has ever spent so much time with me. I knew more about my condition after 5 minutes then all the years of going elsewhere. There is no finer physician anywhere, let alone Ophthalmologist.

|  Patient (with help of daughter)  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2011

Great and compassionate physician. I had blindness in my right eye from cataract, could not see anything. First, Dr. Z sent me to another specialist to scan the inside of my eye, than when that checked out, Dr. Z did the cataract surgery. I can now drive without glasses. Amazing.

|  Very satisfied  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2011

No better Ophthalmologist around. Warm, friendly, really loves his job. Straight talker with no bull; explains everything in detail; printed instructions, and you better follow them or else..no doubt he really cares!

Aug 17th, 2011

If you are lucky enough to have picked Dr. Zeigen as your Eye Doctor, then you have won the lottery of Eye care.

|  Finally his patient  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2011

I can't say anything else that everyone before me hasn't said about Dr. Z. If you want a great eye doc (I mean ophthalmologist..hope i spelled it right), who really knows his stuff, and lets you know he really cares, see him and don't waste your time anywhere else (less of course you want to wait an hour somewhere else and see a bunch of techs)

Jun 18th, 2011

my family and I have been using Dr Zeigen for almost 10 years now. He has a great sense of humor and takes his time with you. i recently had an eye infection and when I called the office they got me in the same day to see Dr Zeigen. He truly likes what he does and explains what he is doing. He is a solo practice so you don't have to worry about getting lost with a big practiceI would highly recommend him.

|  First time but not last time patient  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

This was my first time to see Dr. Zeigen. I read the other reviews before I went. Everything was spot on. He obviously really does love what he does and I will go back for my next exam and will recommend his office whenever possible.

|  Happy patient (you will be too)  |  show details
May 22nd, 2011

Awesome eye doctor; great exam; made me feel comfortable from the moment we met! No puff of air to check the eye pressure. I just loved those sexy sunglasses after the drops! I will certainly got back for my next exam; I'm taking my mother to see him next.

|  Husband of patient  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2011

A friend recommended Dr. Zeigen to us. Best recommendation for any physician we ever had, and I want to pass this recommendation along to you. I read the other reviews and they are all true. Great sense of humor, made us fell as ease, explained everything.

Jan 25th, 2011

First started going to Dr. Zeigen about 10 years ago because he took my insurance. Then my insurance changed and I had to switch to this big place in Southampton. What a mill! Waited over an hour to be seen. Now I have Medicare and I have returned to Dr. Zeigen. He's better than ever. What a sense of humor, has chair side manner is outstanding. Wish I had never left! Don't be fooled by big buildings, Dr. Z's heart and soul is bigger than all of them!

|  Wish there were more like him!  |  show details
by Harry H. on Oct 8th, 2010

From the moment Dr. Z walked into the exam room, I was at ease. The other eye doctor's that took care of me never explained anything. Rush, rush, rush from the other doctors, but not Dr. Zeigen. I never knew why I had to take my macular degeneration vitamins, or which ones were best. I wasted years being seen elsewhere where they apparently didn't care. I know now I am in the best hands possible for my eyes. But don't tell anyone, I want him to myself! It will be our little secret!

Jun 29th, 2010

Without a doubt one of the nicest doctors I have been to. He takes his time and explains everything. He has a great sense of humor and clearly enjoys being an opthamologist. I have worn contacts for over 30 years and he is the first doctor to take his time and explain the different types of lenses and more importantly the best way to take care of him.. I highly recommend Dr Zeigen

by Son of an elderly patient on May 18th, 2010

Small office with just the doctor and receptionist. Parking right outside door and is handicap accessible (my mother uses a walker). Dr. Zeigen was warm from the moment he walked in the exam room. Great chair side manner; he made us laugh easily and put us at ease. We were there for second opinion about macular degeneration. He got my mother started on vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids; really took the time to explain stuff. A !

|  Mother of a patient  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2008

My daughter was having headaches for years. I took her to pediatricians, neurologists. I took her to Dr. Zeigen because her eyes were bothering her. He took an incredible medical history from my daughter and me and determined that her allergies were making her eyes blurry and that these same allergies may be causing her headaches. One month after taking HIS recommendations to eliminate dyes, fragrances and eye makeup (my daughter hated that) her headaches were 80% better. Unreal! All those years going elsewhere and in one visit Dr. Z figured it all out. A in my book. Thank you Dr. Zeigen!