A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Zeitlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Zeitlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeitlin
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zeitlin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Zeitlin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeitlin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Zeitlin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Zeitlin MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Zeitlin practice?
- Dr. Scott Zeitlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Zeitlin practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.