A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Zeitlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Zeitlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeitlin
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Zeitlin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Zeitlin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeitlin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Zeitlin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Zeitlin MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Zeitlin practice?
- Dr. Scott Zeitlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Zeitlin practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.