Urologists

Los Angeles Ambulatory Care Center
351 E Temple St
Los Angeles, CA 90012
213-253-2677
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Feb 20th, 2013

He spent time explaining my condition and gave me options of treatment. After three visits i was symptom free of prostatitis. He is the best

|  Golden hands, golden heart!  |  show details
Nov 24th, 2012

I can't recommend Dr. Zeitlin enough! He is knowledgeable, kind, gentle doctor who helped us get pregnant. If you are looking for urologist look no further.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

I had been avoiding dealing with a particular medical issue for a few years. Finally, I gave in and went to see Dr. Zeitlin. I am kicking myself that I didn't go earlier. He's a great guy and really trustworthy

|  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

My encounter with Dr Scott Zeitlin was neither positive nor productive. To begin with, he didn't accept Insurance, so payment was up front, a lot of it. After two visits in three months, I was not seeing any improvement, and still in a lot of pain, but he did not chang his treatment, only tried subtly to convince me that I was improving. After I fired him, I went back to my family doctor who sent me to a physical therapist, who after one treatment, gave me more relief than Zeitlins three months. Ive continued with my therapist, once a week treatment for three weeks and am finally getting a handle on my treatment of my Prostatitis. I consider my three months with Zeitlin a waste of time and money.