Dr. Scott Zeitlin MD Patient Reviews

February 20th, 2013
He spent time explaining my condition and gave me options of treatment. After three visits i was symptom free of prostatitis. He is the best

November 24th, 2012
Golden hands, golden heart!
I can't recommend Dr. Zeitlin enough! He is knowledgeable, kind, gentle doctor who helped us get pregnant. If you are looking for urologist look no further.

July 24th, 2012
Great Doctor
I had been avoiding dealing with a particular medical issue for a few years. Finally, I gave in and went to see Dr. Zeitlin. I am kicking myself that I didn't go earlier. He's a great guy and really trustworthy

April 26th, 2012
My encounter with Dr Scott Zeitlin was neither positive nor productive. To begin with, he didn't accept Insurance, so payment was up front, a lot of it. After two visits in three months, I was not seeing any improvement, and still in a lot of pain, but he did not chang his treatment, only tried subtly to convince me that I was improving. After I fired him, I went back to my family doctor who sent me to a physical therapist, who after one treatment, gave me more relief than Zeitlins three months. Ive continued with my therapist, once a week treatment for three weeks and am finally getting a handle on my treatment of my Prostatitis. I consider my three months with Zeitlin a waste of time and money.