A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Zimmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Zimmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimmer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Zimmer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmer graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zimmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Bedford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Zimmer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott Zimmer practice?
- Dr. Scott Zimmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Zimmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chardon, OH.
See Chardon Surgeons.