Learn more about Dr. Scott Zimmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Zimmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Zimmer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmer graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zimmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Bedford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zimmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott Zimmer practice?
Dr. Scott Zimmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chardon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Mentor, OH.
See Chardon Surgeons.