A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Zimmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Zimmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimmer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zimmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Zimmer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmer graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zimmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Bedford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Zimmer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott Zimmer practice?
- Dr. Scott Zimmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Zimmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chardon, OH.
See Chardon Orthopedic Surgeons.