Dr. Scott Zimmer MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Chardon, OH

March 5th, 2017
Excellent, compassionate Dr who takes care of the whole family.
My family has been going to Dr Zimmer for several years. He is an excellant Dr who shows compassion and concern for his patients welfare. He works with you to create a plan for treatment and fully explains all options. I wouldn't trust any other Dr to take care of our family. Thank you Dr Zimmer!

February 27th, 2017
Dr Zimmer and his staff are remarkable. I have no wait time before being seen. Everyone is extremely kind. Since my Basal joint replacement, my left hand is pain free. I highly recommend Dr Zimmer. I would never go to anyone else. I wish he did knees and feet. I would be set.

February 20th, 2017
wrist surgery
Very professional,great follow up.Him and his surgical team made me feel very comfortable and at ease with the surgery.Would not hesitate to refer him to friends or family or anyone else.

February 3rd, 2017
Trigger finger surgery
Dr Zimmer was positive, attentive to my concerns, explained everything to my satisfaction, and has done 6 trigger finger surgeries successfully for me.

November 7th, 2016
Very nice an spent time explaining my injury to me

September 27th, 2016
Dr. Zimmer is wonderful. HIs assistants are great as well but his office is overbooked and has an enormous wait time

May 2nd, 2016
Exceptional doctor
Great doctor. Very knowledgeable. Made me feel at ease.

March 14th, 2016
I had a very good experience with Dr. Zimmer. He is professional and very knowledgeable. My hands are my tools and very important in my vocation as well as my hobbies. His diagnosis was thorough and accurate. He explained fully what my condition was and what needed to be done to repair it. My surgery was well done and went exactly as Dr. Zimmer had explained it. I am pleased with the care and work that I have received from Dr. Zimmer and his staff. I have recommended Dr. Zimmer and will continue to do so. I am back to work and my clients are happy. Thank you Dr Z!

March 14th, 2016
Love Dr. Zimmer
He's taken care of my shoulder, my hand and my elderly mother's shoulder problems. Love his direct and professional style of communicating to us. Surgery went exactly as he had predicted, recovery same. He's GREAT!!

February 26th, 2016
The "Doctor" is pompous and presents himself as a Hollywood doctor. My surgery was not done thoroughly. I had to have another doctor fix the horrific after effects of the "doctor's" work. I would not recommend him to my worse enemy.

May 14th, 2015
take time
Dr was in and out so quick hardly had time to ask questions. He seemed so rushed like he rambled out diagnosis and treatment and was annoyed when we asked questions like we were stupid. We are all college graduates here just not all doctors. Wait until he is in the courtroom.

February 7th, 2015
Dr Zimmer is amazing... I am a nurse that takes care of his pts and also a pt... Very knowledgable and patient ... Concerned about his pts.... Upbeat and sooo sweet. ... All patients love him