Dr. Scott Zimmer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

November 7th, 2016
Very nice an spent time explaining my injury to me

September 27th, 2016
Dr. Zimmer is wonderful. HIs assistants are great as well but his office is overbooked and has an enormous wait time

May 2nd, 2016
Exceptional doctor
Great doctor. Very knowledgeable. Made me feel at ease.

March 14th, 2016
I had a very good experience with Dr. Zimmer. He is professional and very knowledgeable. My hands are my tools and very important in my vocation as well as my hobbies. His diagnosis was thorough and accurate. He explained fully what my condition was and what needed to be done to repair it. My surgery was well done and went exactly as Dr. Zimmer had explained it. I am pleased with the care and work that I have received from Dr. Zimmer and his staff. I have recommended Dr. Zimmer and will continue to do so. I am back to work and my clients are happy. Thank you Dr Z!

March 14th, 2016
Love Dr. Zimmer
He's taken care of my shoulder, my hand and my elderly mother's shoulder problems. Love his direct and professional style of communicating to us. Surgery went exactly as he had predicted, recovery same. He's GREAT!!

February 26th, 2016
The "Doctor" is pompous and presents himself as a Hollywood doctor. My surgery was not done thoroughly. I had to have another doctor fix the horrific after effects of the "doctor's" work. I would not recommend him to my worse enemy.

May 14th, 2015
take time
Dr was in and out so quick hardly had time to ask questions. He seemed so rushed like he rambled out diagnosis and treatment and was annoyed when we asked questions like we were stupid. We are all college graduates here just not all doctors. Wait until he is in the courtroom.

February 7th, 2015
Dr Zimmer is amazing... I am a nurse that takes care of his pts and also a pt... Very knowledgable and patient ... Concerned about his pts.... Upbeat and sooo sweet. ... All patients love him

February 4th, 2015
First class Doctor
I have been very pleased with my treatment from Dr> Zimmer. My hands feel so much better. He is personable, knowledgeable and caring.

May 29th, 2013
I would not choose this Doctor again. I agree with the person who wrote that he is in a hurry and does not take the necessary time. I did not enjoy working with him nor the surgery I had with him and I would not allow him to operate on me again. His staff is less than professional also.

May 9th, 2013
very pleased with results
Had carpal tunnel surgery Tuesday - was driving Wednesday without any pain at all - back at work Thursday - full use of hand - in fact i went out for lunch on my way home from UH and was able to eat without any problems and surgery was on my dominate hand. I took a couple of Motrin following surgery on Tuesday and that has been it - no Rx pain meds at all. No lingering symptoms of CT - totally amazing - He explained everything in advance and took the time to answer all my questions - totally recommend him as a surgeon

March 20th, 2013
Out Patient
Sholder surgery and recovery was very short and fantastic results, with no further pain. Three days off work and full recovery in three weeks!!