Dr. Scott Zimmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Zimmer?

June 23rd, 2017

No one likes pain or facing a surgery but I was so at ease with Dr. Zimmer and his staff that I actually had fun while getting fixed up. Very professional yet friendly with great results from the surgery! Speedy recovery too.

May 15th, 2017

One of the Best

Dr.scott zimmer is the best, he has been my doctor since 2008, he is kind, caring, he. Make you laugh at times..he takes time explain things to you..when know other doctor didnt know what was wrong with my wrist dr zimmer told me what was the problem, and this years of me not know what is wrong with hand and wrists..dr zimmer is the best i would trust anyone but him. His staff is caring and very kind..he will always be my doctor

April 26th, 2017

Tennis Elbow

Although my problem started by golfing and weightlifting I had Tennis Elbow! Dr Zimmer did an excellent job with my surgery. His staff were excellent to me and Dr Zimmer was awesome at answering all of my questions. I'm now back to 100%!

March 5th, 2017

Excellent, compassionate Dr who takes care of the whole family.

My family has been going to Dr Zimmer for several years. He is an excellant Dr who shows compassion and concern for his patients welfare. He works with you to create a plan for treatment and fully explains all options. I wouldn't trust any other Dr to take care of our family. Thank you Dr Zimmer!

February 27th, 2017

Dr Zimmer and his staff are remarkable. I have no wait time before being seen. Everyone is extremely kind. Since my Basal joint replacement, my left hand is pain free. I highly recommend Dr Zimmer. I would never go to anyone else. I wish he did knees and feet. I would be set.

February 20th, 2017

wrist surgery

Very professional,great follow up.Him and his surgical team made me feel very comfortable and at ease with the surgery.Would not hesitate to refer him to friends or family or anyone else.

February 3rd, 2017

Trigger finger surgery

Dr Zimmer was positive, attentive to my concerns, explained everything to my satisfaction, and has done 6 trigger finger surgeries successfully for me.

November 7th, 2016

Very nice an spent time explaining my injury to me

September 27th, 2016

Dr. Zimmer is wonderful. HIs assistants are great as well but his office is overbooked and has an enormous wait time

May 2nd, 2016

Exceptional doctor

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable. Made me feel at ease.

March 15th, 2016

I had a very good experience with Dr. Zimmer. He is professional and very knowledgeable. My hands are my tools and very important in my vocation as well as my hobbies. His diagnosis was thorough and accurate. He explained fully what my condition was and what needed to be done to repair it. My surgery was well done and went exactly as Dr. Zimmer had explained it. I am pleased with the care and work that I have received from Dr. Zimmer and his staff. I have recommended Dr. Zimmer and will continue to do so. I am back to work and my clients are happy. Thank you Dr Z!

March 14th, 2016

Love Dr. Zimmer

He's taken care of my shoulder, my hand and my elderly mother's shoulder problems. Love his direct and professional style of communicating to us. Surgery went exactly as he had predicted, recovery same. He's GREAT!!