A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Zuccala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Zuccala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Zuccala, DO, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuccala graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zuccala has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott J Zuccala DO and FACOG is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Zuccala practice?
- Dr. Scott Zuccala has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Zuccala practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hamburg, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Lancaster, NY.
See Hamburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.