A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Zuccala is Excellent. Dr. Zuccala has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Zuccala, DO, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuccala graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zuccala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Millard Fillmore Hospital at Suburban
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zuccala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Scott Zuccala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Zuccala practice?
Dr. Scott Zuccala practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lancaster, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Hamburg, NY.
See Lancaster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Scot Zuccala, Dr. Scotty Zuccala, Dr. Scottie Zuccala