A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Zuccala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Zuccala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Zuccala, DO, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuccala graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zuccala has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zuccala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Zuccala practice?
Dr. Scott Zuccala practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Hamburg, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Lancaster, NY.
See Hamburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.