Dr. Scott Zuccala DO, FACOG Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2014
I went to Dr. Zuccala initially only for a second opinion regarding a hysterectomy. I was so impressed by his knowledge, bed side manner, and how he interacted with me that I ended up asking him to perform my surgery instead of my regular Gyn doctor. He takes his time with you, answers your questions in layman's terms, and exuded confidence, but not arrogance. I am really surprised at how easy my recovery has been, and I have to credit Dr. Zuccala's surgical expertise! I would recommend him to anyone that is faced with the decision of a hysterectomy!

April 28th, 2013
phenomenal physician
Dr. Zuccala is a great physician who is a brilliant surgeon . He is always professional, caring and has a calming manner. He is awesome at problem solving and patient education. Dr. Zuccala is supportive of treatment options and always willing to answer questions. He is personable and genuine in his interactions. His office runs efficiently and appointments run on time. He always spends enough time in the exam room and has always been respectful. I have been his patient for 10 years and have recommended several friends. He is a talented physician and a gift from god. He is as gentle as possible with his procedures and encouraging.

August 12th, 2010
Awesome surgeon
Dr. Zuccala is an incredible surgeon. Instead of the all-out abdominal-slice-type hysterectomy, Dr. Zuccala was able to do mine through a few tiny incisions in my abdomen, thereby making my recovery time much more pleasant. I knew the potential was there for him to have to make the long incision across my belly, and I fully expected that. When I awoke and found the tiny incisions, I was so happy. Also, his bedside manner and great sense of humor are an invaluable asset. He takes the time to answer my many questions too. Very patient.

June 2nd, 2017