Learn more about Dr. Scottie King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scottie King, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scottie King, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Lakepointe Medcial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scottie Lynn King MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scottie L. King practice?
- Dr. Scottie King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scottie King practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Murphy, TX.
See Garland Primary Care Doctors.