A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scottie King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scottie King, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scottie King, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Lakepointe Medcial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scottie Lynn King MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scottie L. King practice?
- Dr. Scottie King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scottie King practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Murphy, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.