Overall Review

3.9

July 7th, 2016
An Amazng Doctor
The staff is great and always very attentive. If you want a Doctor who really cares about you and actually listens, then Dr. King is your man. By far the best Family Doctor you could find. His overall rating should be a 10, he is better than the best.

January 28th, 2016
This is my second year to see Dr. King. I like the fact that he listens and doesn't mind answering questions. He addresses all my concerns and I never feel rushed. He is very knowledgeable about the latest medications that are available and new treatments.

November 12th, 2015
BEST DOCTOR IV'E EVER HAD
Dr. King is a wonderful, caring and loving Doctor. He has taken care of me and my family for over 12 years and I wouldn't go anywhere else, I never feel rushed, like I have with other doctors, I love his staff and the office manager, I will never take me or my family to any other doctor.

November 12th, 2015
If waiting long times for the doctor is for you. Dr king is your doctor.

August 31st, 2015
Patient
Exceptional Physician. Believes in customer service. Highly competent doctor.

April 17th, 2015
Poor service

January 7th, 2015
Dr. King cares about his patients, makes one feel at ease.

October 25th, 2014
No Problems Here
Not sure what all the negativity is about in these reviews. I think they're submitted by competitors. Dr. King treats my son and neighbors. Wait time was normal, as with most popular doctors. About 30 minutes. His team has gone out of their way for those last minute prescription requests. They are all very professional with me. Each time he spends at least 15 minutes to answer my ton of questions and see my son. Once, I was a tad irritated as he requested a second opinion for my son's diagnosis. I was stressed and wanted an immediate diagnosis. After the fact, I'm extremely appreciative that he did this to ensure the proper treatment for my boy. How many other docs do this??? 10 stars.

January 10th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
I can understand some people's frustration with the wait, but I find it's because Dr King is interested in hearing what is wrong and being very detailed in explaining what may be wrong. You can tell he is truly excited by his profession, and I really want someone who is passionate about their job. I am surprised by other comments about staff rudeness, because I've been a patient for over 7 years and have only received stellar customer service. He was previously co-located with another doctor, so there may have been some different experiences with the other staff at that location. I'm also surprised to hear people say he won't deal with more than one issue at a time. I've clearly stated a couple issues when making an appointment and they have scheduled accordingly. Dr King has even noticed symptoms of mine when my wife is the actual patient, and had him diagnose and prescribe for me without it being my appointment. Most importantly, Dr King is extremely thorough in my experience. We've had a number of issues where hospitals or other urgent care providers have misdiagnosed us, or taken incomplete lab tests... and Dr King has been extremely thorough in his follow-up. He's also not a medicine pusher, but is interested in you taking the right steps on your own before prescribing medicine where possible.

November 20th, 2013
Have been going to Dr. King for years. Everything he does has been great to keep my health the very best it can be, and that is saying a lot. I also like that he stays calm when things get hectic. His staff is awesome and everyone acts as if they really care about how you are feeling. I let everyone know about this office. I would like to give a 5 star but it only goes up to 4 on this survey.

July 18th, 2013
worth the wait
Although Dr. King is never running on time, I don't think his patients really mind because they know the quality of care they will receive once they are seen.

June 16th, 2013
Love My Doctor
My Family and I have been Dr. King's patient since 2007. He is a great Doctor, always have time for me and my family. His staff are great people always considerate and kind. The waiting is long, but if everyone of us come in with one issue then the wait would have been less. I know there are time I came in with my kids and he ends up treating me too. So, please I am as guilty as everyone of his patients.