A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scottie Twilley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scottie Twilley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scottie Twilley, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Twilley graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Twilley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
- Walker Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scottie Lynn Twilley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scottie L. Twilley practice?
- Dr. Scottie Twilley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scottie Twilley practices Family Medicine near Cordova, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Sumiton, AL.
See Cordova Family Physicians.