Dr. Scottie Twilley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scottie Twilley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 15th, 2016

Horrible

November 9th, 2016

I received excellent care an Dr Twilley was always kind an concerned with my health problems.

September 2nd, 2016

Bad Doctor

Did not like the Doctor or staff. Crazy place . Think he has some medical problems , needs to see mental health !!

July 18th, 2016

Horrible

October 15th, 2015

Wonderful office

Wonderful office visit! Loved the Doctor! Loved the staff! My favorite person was the lab lady. She was so very nice and friendly! I think she should get a raise! Love love love the lab tech!

October 14th, 2015

Worth the wait

Dr Twilley has been my doctor since 2001 when he was in Jasper. He has always been very caring and compassionate. Sometimes the wait has been long but I always know that he will spend as much time as needed to take of any problems I have. The care that is provided is well worth the wait. He is very thorough and compassionate. His staff is always willing to help in any way possible. I am very thankful he is my doctor.

February 9th, 2015

Dr.twilley is the most professional and kind doctor that I've ever met, he actually takes the time to hear what you have to say instead of what the computers say to him.

February 2nd, 2015

HATEFUL STAFF/UNPROFESSIONAL OFFICE

I have experienced nothing but problems with Dr. Twilley's staff. The first time I had an appointment, they let me sit in the waiting room for over 2 hours, I am a patient person but finally had enough. They forgot about me, and didn't even apologize. They closed the office down for over a month without even so much as a phone call to let their patients know that had appointments. I have called multiple times, after taking off work for my appointment, only to arrive to a close facility. I have received no information about when they will re open, not so much as a single apology. Only rudeness from the office staff. I will NEVER be back to Dr. Twilley's office, and I will be sure to let EVERYONE know how unprofessional this office is.

January 23rd, 2015

The wait time is horrible uncalled for.

February 25th, 2014

Caring, compassionate np

I am very thankful for the wonderful intelligent nurse practitioner working at the office. He has provided outstanding medical care for my mother. He takes time to listen and seems to sincerely care about his patients (unlike Dr. Twilley). My mother's health had declined a great deal but with Mark's help she is doing much better. The medical industry needs more of him. I'm not impressed with the other staff members. They are always laughing and eating. They are usually standing at the desk playing on their cellphones. If they are using them for medical information that is okay, but games and facebook is not. The medical office is not a place for games. I'm not sure but I would have to say the majority of them do not have any college education from their language and professional skills. I'm just thankful for the wonderful care provided by Mark. My mom might not be alive if not for him.

February 17th, 2014

Unreal

I have seen PCP and specialist in my life. Dr. Twilley is the poorest excuse for a PCP. The only reason I still go there is the man that works with him. Dr. Twilley doesn't even know my medical problems. The staff is so rude. They never answer the phone. When you go in the office, the nursing staff is always eating and laughing. The one nurse is always wanting to do a nerve conduction test on me even when the man nurse tells her I don't need it. The ultrasound woman said I had pulmonary something... She didn't know what she was talking about. He needs all new female nurses. They have no clue. They are too interested in eating and flirting.

December 13th, 2013

Best nurse practitoner

I have been seeing dr twilley for years. The last year I have been seeing his nurse practitoner Mork. He is wonderful. He has me off moSt my medicines and I'm doing much better. He listens to me and takes time with me. I refuse to see twilley. He has no idea how to treat patients. The staff is so rude. I hope Mark don't leave.