A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Se Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Se Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Se Kim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Se H. Kim practice?
Dr. Se Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near South Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See South Richmond Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.