A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Se Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Se Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Se Kim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Se Hoom Kim MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Se H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Se Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Se Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near South Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See South Richmond Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.