Overall Review

3.9

September 13th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Hunt and staff for 15 years and can't imagine seeing anyone else. Great doctor, great midwife, great team!

January 12th, 2016
I was looking forward to meet the midwife and Dr. Hunt because I heard good reviews about them however the office staff especially the office manager is very rude, lack compassion and patient care. I had an disagreement with her because there was a error and confusing in the office regarding my appointment and my patient history. The manager was upset and told me its best I should not be seen in the office. I could not believe that she deny me because I disagreed with her. Just imagine if I was close to my delivery date and she decided to dismiss me. Reading more reviews i see a pattern of the office manager denying patients and tearing relationships between the doctor and patients. The office manager does not want you to talk to the doctor because she doesnt want him to know what she is doing. This is terrible that patients would put their trust , money and time with this office and the office would let them go for any reason without care or compassion.

January 21st, 2015
My experience.
I had been coming to Dr. Hunts office for quite some time and loved his midwife! She made me feel very at ease and was the only reason I kept going to the office after many experiences with the front staff being rude on quite a few occasions. After speaking up and being interrupted in the mean time I was later dismissed from the practice through mail.

March 10th, 2014
Drops you as a patient when your pregnant..
I am pregnant with my second child and though he did deliver my first, he just drops me while I am pregnant and most vulnerable. I have some concerns of this pregnancy and they shunned me from asking questions. The office staff is rude. Look somewhere else if u are looking for someone with compassion.

November 13th, 2012
Have been seeing Dr. Hunt for many years. He is a compassionate and caring Dr. with matter of fact bedside manner without being too technical. I know he doesn't take new patients, but is an excellent Dr.

November 12th, 2012
He delivered my second child and it was a good experience.

November 1st, 2012
Was really upset that they send you letter in the mail to dismiss you from there practice at 26 weeks and cant help you send a office that will take you so far along. SHAME ON YALL.. So if you decide to go to him don't call for anything at all......

April 10th, 2012
great doc
i usually hate dr.'s and feel very leary and insecure. dr. hunt came highly recommended to me by 2 former patients. they were right. best possible dr. his staff is great also

February 24th, 2012
Dr. Hunt is awesome. He delivered my daughter 5 years ago, and I return to see him every year. The office staff has always been very nice and Dr. Hunt has always been great about answering any questions or concerns I've had. His nurse mid-wife is also awesome!