Learn more about Dr. Sean Adrean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Adrean is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adrean
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Adrean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Adrean, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adrean graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adrean has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean David Adrean MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sean D. Adrean practice?
- Dr. Sean Adrean has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean Adrean practices Ophthalmology near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Fullerton Ophthalmologists.