A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Adrean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Adrean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Adrean, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adrean graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Adrean has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adrean accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sean D. Adrean practice?
Dr. Sean Adrean practices Ophthalmology near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA.
See Fullerton Ophthalmologists.