A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Adrean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Adrean is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adrean
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Adrean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Adrean, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adrean graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adrean has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean David Adrean MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sean D. Adrean practice?
- Dr. Sean Adrean has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean Adrean practices Ophthalmology near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Fullerton Ophthalmologists.