Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean Mallari
Dr. Sean Mallari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kingston, MA, with other offices in East Weymouth, MA and Roxbury Crossing, MA (and 2 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Mallari is affiliated with Carney Hospital, Taunton State Hospital and Quincy Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean Mallari has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Sean Mallari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingston, MA.
Dr. Milton Childress
Duxbury, MA 0.43 mi23
Dr. Maria Jasinskas
Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Duxbury, MA 0.69 mi17
Dr. John Cowl
Duxbury, MA 0.69 mi48