A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Alwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Alwin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Alwin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alwin graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Alwin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Edgerton Hospital and Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Padraic Alwin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean P. Alwin practice?
- Dr. Sean Alwin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sean Alwin practices Family Medicine near Neillsville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Stevens Point, WI and Whitewater, WI.
See Neillsville Family Physicians.