Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean Amann
Dr. Sean Amann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Amann is affiliated with Virginia Mason Medical Center, University Of Washington Medical Ctr and Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp. Dr. Amann has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean Amann has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Sean Amann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Charles Jung
Seattle, WA 0 mi35
Dr. Rajiv Sethi
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery, Neurological Surgery
Seattle, WA 0 mi15
Dr. Nancy Kadel
Seattle, WA 0 mi28