A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Ameli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Ameli, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Ameli, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ameli graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ameli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean S Ameli MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sean S. Ameli practice?
- Dr. Sean Ameli has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Ameli practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Cardiologists.