Learn more about Dr. Sean Ameli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Ameli, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ameli
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Ameli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Ameli, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ameli graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ameli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean S Ameli MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sean S. Ameli practice?
- Dr. Sean Ameli has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Ameli practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Cardiologists.