Dr. Sean Bailey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean Bailey?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Sean Bailey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2016

My Experince!

I consider my visit with Dr. Bailey Office and Staff from the beginning to the follow up a cut above the rest!

May 10th, 2016

Gary Hedrick

Extremely good Doctor

May 3rd, 2016

I had the worst experience ever with this doctor. He was not concerned about my well being at all. Multiple scripts and tests were messed up due to not ordering them which prolonged treatment even further. When CAT came back he talked it over with another doctor in the room with me but didn't go over it with me it was almost as if I wasn't even in the room. Then turns to me and said well CAT Scan is normal, I don't know what is going on probably Acid Reflux. This was 3 months ago and today my throat is still swelling up, and all that happened was I ended with a bunch of doctor bills and no answers or treatment.

July 9th, 2015

Balloon surgery

My entire experience with Dr. Bailey has been exceptional. He is very gentle and professional. He did a wonderful job doing the balloon surgery on my sinuses. It has been a life-changing experience...no more headaches, sound deep sleep, open sinuses and very little nasal congestion!!! Can't say enough good things about the procedure and Dr. Bailey!!

January 18th, 2014

Almost Perfect

Like: Dr. Sean Bailey is always kind, gentle and courteous. He truly cares about me (I don't feel like a job). The staff is polite and usually there isn't too long of a wait. Dislike: Every single time I have to get my prescription refilled, there are problems at the pharmacy because whoever put the order in NEVER includes that I get continuous refills. I don't think this should happen this frequently (If ever). Additionally, I have been given the wrong dosage of medication, due to the person who put the order into the pharmacy.

November 25th, 2013

ENT Dr

DR and nurses excellent attention and caring. Would recommend him Wait time significantly different between Clayton (long) and St. Clair (about on time)

October 26th, 2013

i had the utmost confidence in dr. bailey after meeting him, and having him discuss my problem, and how he was going to correct it. followup meetings were courteous and professional .

October 25th, 2013

Office Visit plus first visit with Allergy Nurse

Dr. Bailey's Allergy Nurse was very thorough in her explanations and presentation regarding commitment required when signing on for allergy shots. Dr. Bailey is very thorough and has the best 'bedside manner' I've ever encountered. On this particular visit, he seemed rushed which is unusual. I would most certainly recommend Dr. Bailey to friends and family.

August 27th, 2013

ENT Dr Bailey

Dr. Bailey did not read the long patient history I filled out prior to my office visit. He asked a follow up question before I could complete my answer to his first question. He looked up my nose and then said I need a CT scan. There was no in depth discussion of my problems or symptoms. Dr. Bailey kept walking toward the door like I was keeping him from seeing is next patient. And that is when I decided to find a new doctor.

July 30th, 2013

Empathetic kind doctor. Seems to really have a passion for his expertise. Done two surgeries on me. Tho surgeries were uncomfortable afterwards he made me feel as comfortable as can be under the circumstances. Always seems interested in giving his best medical care. Would very much recommend Dr. Bailey

July 21st, 2013

I was so surprised at how friendly everyone in Dr. Bailey's office was. The doctor seemed that he really cared about you were feeling. All of his staff was friendly and helpful. I will be going to this doctor again and would recommend him very highly to everyone.

April 21st, 2013

Dr. Sean Bailey is excellent

I was having a problem with nose bleeds and was recommended to Dr. Bailey by my primary care physician. He diagnosed a deviated septum, gave me an antibiotic spray prescription, and things have been great ever since. He's very personable and very good . I highly recommend him and the doctors in his group.