Dr. Sean Barnes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean Barnes?

June 10th, 2016

Exceptional physician. Takes time to explain findings and necessary changes. Listens to concerns.

September 9th, 2013

GOOD DOCTOR

This Doctor is good. He has good clinical judgement and instincts and a firm understanding of medicine.

August 12th, 2013

Physical

As with other reviews, I went in for a routine physical and left with 3 specialist referrals and a large "office visit" bill just to tell me I was a healthy 20 something year old. I would not recommend this facility to anyone, the office staff is very disorganized and the billing codes used are anything they can "justify", instead of the reason for your visit. I was never billed for a "physical" which is the only reason I went to the appointment. I will not be going back to Dr. Barnes, he was nice enough but just seems like he sends you out for referrals to cover himself and then bills codes for treatment which he does not provide.

June 20th, 2013

Big NO!

His listening skills leave alot to be desired and don't question his opinions unless you want to be treated as though you were the village idiot. I can not recommend this doctor!

April 22nd, 2013

Dr. Barnes is a good doctor and I trust him with my healthcare. He followed up personally with me and I was impressed with how much time he spent with me-- I definitely did not feel like I was being pushed in and out the door and I did not get the impression that he was only interested in money--- physicians these days are not making money like they used to! He is in it because he cares about people and I would recommend him to anyone.

March 19th, 2013

Ms Im to old for this

Great Office, Nice staff, Good Docotor. However, I just don't feel like I'm getting a personal care here. Sean is a nice man, seems smart, I just don't feel like he cares, he's always tired. i told Sean I hadnt been to a doctor in 30 years and the main reason is because I dont want to pay a bunch of meidcal bills. In one visit i was leaving with him wanting me to see 5 specialist, that exact reason i didnt want. Anymore I just feel like all doctors just want refferal kickbacks, thats just in my opinion I am not saying thats true. i just feel like im being pawned off everywhere and always waiting for a date. Sean is a good gentleman, I will keep him as a doctor for when i get sick with things, but from now on Im never gonna open my mouth about about if im feeling anything else other just just being sick. just one specialist he reffered me to charged me $350 just to sit and talk to him for 25 min and yet he wanted me to come back on two other days for test. Im sorry but if i go to any specialist I had better be getting tested that same day. I officially dont care what happens to me now. I have very little in my life and the one experience i have to feel like people might care about my health, is just a feeling of its about how much they can get from me and my insurance comapny. Im sorry Sean your a nice man and a smart one, but you are caught up more in the money, thats ok! I know we all need to make a living and pay off our debts, But in my day, a docotor knew he would do ok in the end, and really cared about knowing his patients. The funny thing about Millhon Clinic Sean Barnes was the best doctor out of them all.

June 28th, 2015