Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean Barnett
Dr. Sean Barnett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH, with other offices in Springfield, OH and Des Moines, IA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Barnett is affiliated with Dayton Children's Hospital, St Luke Hospital East and St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean Barnett has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Sean Barnett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.
Dr. John Wiemann IV
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Dayton, OH 0 mi10
Dr. Michael Albert
Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Dayton, OH 0 mi33
Dr. Jeffrey Christian
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Dayton, OH 0 mi32