A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Barrett is Excellent. Dr. Barrett has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Barrett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barrett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barrett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Barrett practice?
Dr. John Barrett practices Family Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clairton, PA and Bethel Park, PA.
See Pittsburgh Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Barrett, Dr. Deshawn Barrett, Dr. Jan Barrett, Dr. Hank Barrett, Dr. Shayne Barrett, Dr. Shane Barrett, Dr. Jackie Barrett, Dr. Giovanni Barrett