Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean Bears
Dr. Sean Bears, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, NH. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Bears is affiliated with Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, Valley Regional Hospital and New London Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean Bears has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Sean Bears is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, NH.
Dr. Bjoern Suckow
Lebanon, NH 0 mi9
Dr. David Mancini
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Lebanon, NH 0 mi10
Dr. Rocco Addante
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Medical Oncology, Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Lebanon, NH 0 mi38