A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Blaydon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Blaydon, Ophthalmologist, Oculofacial Plastic, Orbital & Reconstructive Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Blaydon, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaydon graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blaydon has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean M Blaydon FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sean M. Blaydon practice?
- Dr. Sean Blaydon has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Blaydon practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.