Learn more about Dr. Sean Blaydon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Blaydon, Ophthalmologist, Oculofacial Plastic, Orbital & Reconstructive Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blaydon
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Blaydon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Blaydon, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaydon graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blaydon has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Matthew Blaydon FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sean M. Blaydon practice?
- Dr. Sean Blaydon has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Blaydon practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.