Learn more about Dr. Sean Blaydon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Blaydon, Ophthalmologist, Oculofacial Plastic, Orbital & Reconstructive Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blaydon
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Blaydon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Blaydon, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaydon graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blaydon has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Matthew Blaydon FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sean M. Blaydon practice?
- Dr. Sean Blaydon has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Blaydon practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.