Dr. Sean Blaydon, FACS
Ophthalmologist, Oculofacial Plastic, Orbital & Reconstructive Surgeon
Video profile

I am disappointed show details I am disappointed
Jul 28th, 2015

My eyes are different after surgery ;one eye is bigger and more open than the other. Also the eyelids are on both eyes are not similar to each other. It's very hard to make a follow up appointment with Dr. Blaydon because he is out of the clinic most the time. There is also a long delay at the clinic for follow up appointments. Office staff is is very disorganized.

Bad Surgery show details Bad Surgery
Jul 26th, 2015

He did surgery on both of my eyes. He didn't a very good job ;one eye is more open than the other, the skin of one eye is covering my eye lashes, and he left a lump of skin at the outer edge of my eye. Also the curve of the right eye lid is different from the left . I 'm not happy with the results of my surgery , and don't recommend this Doctor. Most the time he is out of the office , its very hard to make appointments with him. Also they over book patients, so expect 0ne to two hour delay for each appointment. the office staff are so disorgenised.

Awesome doctor! show details Awesome doctor!
Apr 22nd, 2011

Dr. Blaydon is a rare mix of intelligence (no,not all doctors are smart) and caring. He spent a good amount of time explaining the condition for which I came to see him, and giving me suggestions for how I could improve my condition. He is also an awesome surgeon! I've had two outpatient surgeries with him, all performed with a minimum amount of discomfort to me. Somehow, Dr. Blaydon has the gift of putting patients at ease and assuring them that things will be all right. I only wish that all physicians were like him.