Dr. Sean Blaydon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean Blaydon?

May 21st, 2016

patient

This doctor messed up my eyes . Stay away from him. he is also very rude , arrogant . was not sensitive to my needs , and has very bad bed manners. he only cares about taking your money , he treats you like a number . When I told him I did'n like the results of my surgery , he said "you don't have to like it , your insurance paid for it already". I said but my eyes look bad , he said" I'm not taking you back to surgery". Stay away from him, the M.D after his name stands for mad dog.

January 18th, 2016

Eyelid surgery

Dr blaydon and staff were very attentive...Had eyelid surgery due to vision and had no problems...would recommend Dr Blaydon for any type of surgery regarding the eyes or face...

July 29th, 2015

I am disappointed

My eyes are different after surgery ;one eye is bigger and more open than the other. Also the eyelids are on both eyes are not similar to each other. It's very hard to make a follow up appointment with Dr. Blaydon because he is out of the clinic most the time. There is also a long delay at the clinic for follow up appointments. Office staff is is very disorganized.

April 22nd, 2011

Awesome doctor!

Dr. Blaydon is a rare mix of intelligence (no,not all doctors are smart) and caring. He spent a good amount of time explaining the condition for which I came to see him, and giving me suggestions for how I could improve my condition. He is also an awesome surgeon! I've had two outpatient surgeries with him, all performed with a minimum amount of discomfort to me. Somehow, Dr. Blaydon has the gift of putting patients at ease and assuring them that things will be all right. I only wish that all physicians were like him.

March 3rd, 2017