Dr. Sean Boutros MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 22nd, 2016
Review
I love Dr. Boutros, he is an incredibly gifted surgeon with a wonderful personality. He is the perfect Dr for Breast Reconstruction.

September 8th, 2016
Amazing Doctor and Staff
I had a procedure that I didn't really want, but needed. Also, no one else could provide me a method of treatment that I would accept. Dr. Boutros was willing to offer me options that I had not heard from 3 other Surgeons. His staff is incredibly responsive and understanding (and in my case; patient! I was the 2000 question scaredy cat client!) He and his staff are an amazing team that I would recommend to anyone. Bless each and every one of them!

May 24th, 2016
The whole team was awesome!!

May 13th, 2016
Great Doctor and Staff
I have had several surgeries related to breast reconstruction after having a double mastectomy. The deep flap procedure allowed me to use my own fat tissue to reconstruct my breasts. My experience with Dr. Boutros and his staff has been great. They truly care about their patients. When I had concerns, he and his nurses were there for me after hours to address them and to know they would be there for me. I would recommend him to others as I did with my daughter who also needed reconstructive surgery after a double mastectomy. They even went the extra mile to work within my daughter's schedule due to her living out of state. WE are both happy patients!

May 10th, 2016
super disorganized give a huge berth
I consulted with Dr. Boutros for my two children- one has a herniated belly button and the other has remnants of a hemangioma. The appointment began 1 hr. 20 minutes late. We were not given a quote for the procedure at the end of the appointment. 10 days later I called for a quote and was told it would come. We received a quote 5 weeks after the appointment. NO details of what it included just a blanket $5000. I called to ask if that included anesthetist, surgical center etc.. and was told I would be called back about this. No call back ever occurred. 6 months later i received two bills that totaled $660 for our 20 minute consultation. I called and complained and was told a billing specialist would call back. 5 months later another bill showed up. The office manager is never around when I call and they never call me back. This office is corrupt and unbelievably inept.

April 28th, 2016
Dr. Boutros is the greatest!
Dr. Boutros is a warm, extremely knowledgeable , trendsetter who is up on the latest procedures, diagnosis and courses of action. Dr. Boutros is more concerned about his patients feeling, and will explain everything until you completely understand exactly what the plan is. He is the a G_D send. Thank you Dr. Boutros.

March 14th, 2016
Couldn't be happier!!
I went to see Dr. Boutros for a Revision Rhinoplasty that was done by another surgeon several years ago. After being left with a crooked mess on my f ...

March 14th, 2016
A Beautiful outcome, Could not be happier!!
Dr. Sean Boutros definitely had his work cut out for him- pun intended!! I went to see him for a Revision Rhinoplasty that was done by another surgeon several years ago. After being left with a crooked almost collapsed mess on my face that I thought I would be stuck with it forever. He knew exactly what needed to be done, he worked his magic and I can honestly say that this is the nose I was always supposed to have. I don't even look like I ever had my nose fixed (twice) to begin with. He is an amazing Doctor and Artist!! Truly Happy. Thank you so much Dr. Boutros

January 11th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
I am a prior best cancer patient who Dr. Boutros treated with kid gloves. He took time to make sure I was comfortable in even the most difficult of circumstances. I can not say enough good things about both him and his staff.

March 19th, 2015
Recommend him to any one!!
Love him!

December 31st, 2014
EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR
Dr. Boutros is the best doctor I have ever come across. I got my nose done by him, and it is so natural that it looks like I was born with this nose – my own family and friends don't even notice that I got anything done. He was the perfect artist for my face and did not just give a generic nose job, he made it fit my face and enhance my beauty. Every morning I wake up, I am reminded of his talent, and couldn't be more grateful. In addition, he is the nicest, most sincere doctor I have ever met. I have never met someone so warm, genuine, caring, and insightful. I wish I could have him as my general doctor; he's that good! If you're looking for an honest, talented, and knowledgeable doctor then Dr. Boutros is your man. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!

May 6th, 2014
Blessed Surgeon
Dr. Boutros is not only a blessed surgeon, he is a compassionate surgeon as well. He not only cares for his patients but also cares for the poor by giving his time to different charity missions. You will not be disappointed. Thanks Dr. Boutros for all that you do!!